Monday, August 25, 2008

Fully embracing vintage

Inspired by a thread in the Etsy forums, I crafted my first all-vintage treasury. Behold:

Isn't vintage lovely? You can find these fabulous items on etsy here:
White and lime green Pyrex sugar bowl from Jen's Closet
White Lenox vases from Auntie Princess
French apothecary jar from Sirkus
Owl jar from Dead Bird Finds
Pink lustreware salt and pepper shakers from Vintage this Retro that
Green vaseline glass ice bucket from CalloohCallay
Atomic green bowls from Covent Garden Vintage
Gold and white saucers from Tawnillia
Pink cocktail glasses from High Street Market
Lavender planter from Retro Cycle
Silver plated spoons from Surrender Dorothy
Silver sugar and creamer from Funkey Finds

2 comments:

jenscloset said...

I love your blog! And I love this treasury! Thanks so much for including my Pyrex!!

Callooh Callay said...

Such a beautiful treasury! Thanks for putting my green ice bucket in there--it all looks so great together!